The Library’s # 1 goal this time of year is to offer students an academic sanctuary – – a place where they can go to study in quiet, meet with their groups to complete final projects and refuel themselves any time of the day or night.
De-Stress During Finals initiative:
- Open 24 hours beginning on Sunday Dec 16
- Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate every morning beginning Sunday Dec 16 in Cafe
- Free snacks every morning beginning Sunday Dec 16 in Cafe
- Chef’s Table will have extended hours from noon until midnight during finals in Cafe
- Doggie De-Stress event Monday, Dec. 17 from 4:00 – 6:00 pm & Tuesday, Dec. 18 from 7:00 – 9:00 pm as part of our De-Stress During Finals program. Two dogs Belle and Beau are owned by a local alumna Marilyn Rice and regularly visit nursing homes, spreading good cheer.
- De-Stress with Jigsaw Puzzles. Take a quick break and help complete a 1,000 piece puzzle. One puzzle is on each floor.