Beau and Belle and their proud owner Marilyn Rice will be here again Mon. December 16 from 4-6 pm and Tues December 17 from 7-9 pm in the Library Multimedia Auditorium on the lower level.
The Library’s # 1 goal this time of year is to offer students an academic sanctuary – – a place where they can go to study in quiet, meet with their groups to complete final projects and refuel themselves any time of the day or night.
De-Stress During Finals initiative:
- Open 24 hours beginning on Thursday, Dec. 12 (except for Saturday and Tuesday)
- Stress Busters event – Tuesday, December 17 from 11:30 am – 2:30 pm. 10 minute massages, comfort cookies, yoga stretches and more! Brought to you by the Counseling and Psychological Services and the Library.
- Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate and SNACKS every morning in Cafe
- Chef’s Table will have extended hours from noon until midnight during finals in Cafe
- Doggie De-Stress event Monday, Dec. 16 from 4:00 – 6:00 pm & Tuesday, Dec. 17 from 7:00 – 9:00 pm as part of our De-Stress During Finals program. Two dogs Belle and Beau are owned by a local alumna Marilyn Rice and regularly visit nursing homes, spreading good cheer.
- De-Stress with LEGOS and coloring- one station on each floor.