On May 3, 2007 the Library Outreach Committee held a de-stress event for our students during finals. Check out these pictures showing students having a great time playing the Wii Nintendo system on the large screen in the Multimedia Auditorium.
- 63 students attended the Wii event in the Multimedia Auditorium from Noon-9 pm.
- 29 students filled out assessment forms – 100 % of them answered yes to:
Should the Library continue to do this in the future during finals time?
Would you recommend this to a friend?
Here is a sample of quotes of their comments about the event:
- Fun and a nice way to take a break from studies
- Keep it up, it’s a great stress reliever!
- I feel so much better now, I can go back to studying.
- Lots of fun
- Awesome, I will come to the lib. every day!
- Great way to distress.
- Thank you! This is a great break! Stuff like this is great!
- Good stress reliever, better alternative to Facebook