- 2nd Annual Awards Breakfast - The event will serve as a showcase for CTCC and its member institutions’ community engagement over the past year – Learn more
- Andrew Seligsohn Named Fifth President of Campus Compact – View press release
- Sustainable Cities Initiative Lecture and Luncheon – A cross-disciplinary organization that promotes education, service, public outreach and research on the design and development of sustainable cities – View event flyer
- ERCC Save the Date and Call For Proposals- Get involved in the annual Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference, at Jacksonville, Florida – Learn more
- Journal of Higher Education Outreach and Engagement -Campus Compact is now a sponsor of the Journal of Higher Education Outreach and Engagement, and is pleased to announce that the latest issue 18(1), March 2014 has been published. It can be found here. Susan Herbst, University of Connecticut President, was featured in this issue’s presidential column!
As a Presidents’ Membership Organization, we engage our citizenry for the purpose of social and economic prosperity. Our membership is statewide. The vast majority of colleges and universities in Connecticut – public and private, research and Ivy League university – are members of the state coalition, making our position in Connecticut unique. We alone have the capacity to bring all colleges and universities together in order to find solutions to today’s issues related to Connecticut’s enduring prosperity.