CTCC will post position details for campuses and organizations in Connecticut and/or with Campus Compact. If your campus or organization has a job opening in community engagement, service-learning, grant writing or a similar field, then please send the information to CT Campus Compact, firstname.lastname@example.org, so we may share it with those in our network.
CTCC is now hiring!
- Program Coordinator: Under the direction of the Executive Director, the incumbent coordinates day-to-day administration and provides program support for the CTCC’s activities and outreach services. The Program Coordinator will have specific foci including, but not limited to the implementation, monitoring, and administration of CTCC’s VISTA project; supporting network meetings, professional development workshops, and special events for members; coordinate general office operations; and support CTCC communications and public relations activities.
- AmeriCorps VISTA Leader - The VISTA Leader will work closely with the program manager to coordinate the CTCC AmeriCorps VISTA team. The VISTA leader will: plan and coordinate VISTA trainings/meetings; assist with the 2015 VISTA member class recruitment; work collaboratively with CTCC staff to design and plan CTCC orientation; provide ongoing VISTA support via phone, email, blog and site visits. As a CTCC VISTA Leader you will assist CTCC staff with developing communications and marketing materials: develop VISTA Program Progress and Success materials; update the website with resources; and send communications to our college partners on the community engagement activities happening across the state.
National Campus Compact Job Postings:
- College Access & Communications Program Manager: Oregon Campus Compact – Portland, OR. Expiration date: July 15
- North Carolina Campus Compact VISTA Leader (2014-2015): North Carolina Campus Compact – Elon, NC. Expiration date: August 30
- Director for CCCE: The University of Southern Mississippi – Hattiesburg, MS. Expiration date: July 23
- Director of Service Scholars Program: Pfeiffer University – Misenheimer, NC. Expiration date: July 15
- Assistant Director of Service-Learning: Gannon University – Erie, PA. Expiration date: August 15
- Director of Academic Civic Engagement: Appalachian State University – Boone, NC. Expiration Date: August 30