Just a few reminders and updates for things that are coming up this month!
- If you would like your club or club’s recent event featured in the November edition of the COSO Newsletter, or an upcoming club event displayed on the COSO bulletin board, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Club Development Session - Wednesday Nov 6th @6pm -
- Know of anyone interested in starting a new club at Fairfield?! invite them to the New Club Development Session in BCC 202 @ 6pm – 7pm There will be a brief presentation on the procedures to start a club followed by a question and answer portion, just RSVP here: https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/1MbyDBNg1QcXtC- 34kayKrXlhWpzGR0I-NvkmVHLyYOk/ viewform
- The next GA is on Nov 10th – at 6pm in the School of Nursing Auditorium, dinner will be provided. No multiple club representation. Come with any financial questions so we can clarify them before you turn in your packets!
Advisor training session :
- November 14th 830 – 930 am, This session will cover a wide variety of topics including financial procedures! An email with the location will be sent out later this week! Breakfast will be provided please RSVP:
Spring Packets are available online at Fairfield.edu/cosoforms -
- Due November 18th by 4:30pm to BCC 100 - Late packets will not be accepted.
- If your organization requests more than $900 you must meet with us on November 20th by filling out the doodle doc that will be available on Nov 1st @ fairfield.edu/cosoforms
Janice Herbert, Chair
Ivana Brown, Vice-Chair
Patrick Kueny, Director of Finance
Andrew Hodge, Director of Club Development
Brittney Wright, Director of Marketing and Public Relations