New Club Development Session - Wednesday Nov 6th @6pm -
- Know of anyone interested in starting a new club at Fairfield?! invite them to the New Club Development Session in BCC 202 @ 6pm – 7pm There will be a brief presentation on the procedures to start a club followed by a question and answer portion, just RSVP here: https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/1MbyDBNg1QcXtC- 34kayKrXlhWpzGR0I-NvkmVHLyYOk/ viewform
- The next GA is on Nov 10th – at 6pm in the School of Nursing Auditorium, dinner will be provided. No multiple club representation. Come with any financial questions so we can clarify them before you turn in your packets!
SPRING 2013 FUNDING INFORMATION
For clubs seeking funding for the spring semester,
COSO Funding Packet
- The packet is due November 18th, 2013 by 4:30pm to BCC 100 no exceptions!
- Allocation meetings will be held on Wednesday, November 20th, in 10 minutes intervals, from 5pm-8pm. A doodle doc will be made available for clubs that request more than $900 or clubs that wish to explain their request!
- Doodle doc will open Nov 1st!
COSO LOCKERS REQUEST
The Office of Student involvement has a number of locker spaces available for registered student organizations in good standing to use on an annual basis. These lockers are located past the old FUSA office location, across from the Commuter Lounge in the BCC Lower Level. These lockers will help student organizations stay organized, store materials, and provide a common space for multiple student leaders to have access to the organization’s materials. Don’t Wait! To apply use the link below:
ADVISOR TRAINING SESSION INFORMATION
As an advisor of a student club/organization it is required that you attend an advisor training session during the 2013 fall semester. This training will provide you with current information about university policy and procedure regarding student clubs/organizations.
These sessions will be offered several times throughout the semester.
November 14th 830 – 9:30 am:
- Breakfast will be provided please RSVP:
STUDENT ORGANIZATION HANDBOOK
Policies & Procedures for Student Organizations
*Note: Select Clubs & Organizations Tab from the Table of Contents (pg. 92-103)
Officer Update [DOC]
Co-Sponsorship Guide [PDF]
Event Registration Form [DOC]
VENDOR CONTRACT FORMS
Catering Guide [PDF]
Trip Registration Form [PDF]
Traveler Agreement Form [PDF]
STARTING A NEW CLUB
Email us: Fairfield.COSO@gmail.com, we can help you understand our process easier and help you along the way!
Model Constitution [DOC]