Hometown: Stratford, CT
Campus Residence: Townhouses
- All executive authority and functions within F.U.S.A. shall rest with the President of F.U.S.A.
- The President shall be elected by the full-time undergraduate student body in the spring elections
- The President shall convene an Executive Council, which together with the Vice President shall consist of the Chair of Programming, Chair of the Council of Student Organizations, and the Chair of Senate
- The Executive Council shall advise and assist the President in all matters that may be necessary and appropriate in the fulfillment of the President’s duties of this Constitution
- The President, in conjunction with the Vice President shall appoint the Chair of Programming and the Chair of C.O.S.O. through an application and interview process
- The President shall act as the official spokesperson for F.U.S.A.
- At least once per academic year, the President must issue a “state-of-the-university” address to keep the student body informed of F.U.S.A.’s initiatives on campus
- The President shall serve in a fiduciary capacity for the official F.U.S.A. budget
- The President is responsible for forming and defining the F.U.S.A. budget