Student Testimonials

Contributions to Fairfield’s scholarship program make a significant difference in the lives of our students. Below are words of thanks from some of the many students who, during the 2013-14 academic year, received scholarships that were made possible through the generosity of our donors.

I am so very grateful for my undergraduate education and the experiences I have gained at Fairfield. I can now fully appreciate what these four years have given me. I look forward to seeing where my ventures after Fairfield will take me and I know that I will have the confidence, the spirit, and the heart to see my goals through.

~ Victoria ’14, Visual and Performing Studio Arts major

There’s nothing that I could say to thank you enough, but just know I am immensely grateful for your support. As the first person in my family to attend college, I take much pride in my education and hard work. You are allowing me to live out my dreams.

~ Durell ’14, Sociology and Anthropology major

A college education isn’t something everyone gets the privilege of being able to acquire. I have been blessed to attend such a great University. Without scholarship opportunities and financial aid, I wouldn’t be able to get such a great education from Fairfield University.

~ Taylor ’15, Marketing major

I really appreciate the opportunity that you have given me in this place I call home. Fairfield University has given me friends, family, and knowledge. These are things that I would never give up because it will end up being who I am in the future.

~ Ruben’17, Chemistry major

I have truly been blessed by your kindness. Your support has enabled me to have the fullest college experience. Being able to attend Fairfield has changed my life.

~ Stephanie’14, Mathematics major

You have motivated me to follow my dreams and stay strong. This opportunity you have given me is like no other. You have helped me achieve my goal.

~ Christopher ’15, biology major

You have helped make my wish of attending Fairfield University come true. I have met amazing people and professors and made memories that will last a lifetime. I love Fairfield and would not want to be anywhere else. I am very grateful to be a part of the Fairfield community. Go Stags!

~ Lauren ’16, Communications major

You have lightened my financial burden allowing me to focus on the most important aspect of school, learning. I hope one day I can give back to the community and help students just as you are doing.  

~ Matthew ’17, Mathematics major

Fairfield has shown me that there’s always room for me to grow, change, and develop, and has given me a confidence in myself that I had never thought possible.

~ Molly ’16, English/Creative Writing and American Studies double major

The opportunity that you have presented to me will not only help me continue my career at school, but has given me hope and a new outlook on many other opportunities in life.

~ Joseph Patalano ’15, Marketing major

Without people like you, many students could not afford to go to school and see their dreams through. You have helped me follow my dreams and get the education I wanted. One day I hope to be able to help Fairfield students like you have done for me so I can have a positive impact on a student’s life.

~ Kalliopi ’14, Accounting and Finance double major

Great care and effort have been taken to ensure that this Honor Roll of Donors is accurate, but in the event an error has occurred, we sincerely apologize. Please contact Cathy O'Donnell, Director of Stewardship, at (203) 254-4000 ext. 3473 if an inaccuracy is found.