Student Testimonials

Contributions to Fairfield’s scholarship program make a significant difference in the lives of our students. Below are words of thanks from some of the many students who, during the 2012-13 academic year, received
scholarships that were made possible through the generosity of our donors.

Thank you so much for the generosity of your scholarship.  Because of it, I am able to work side by side with a faculty mentor on a research project and have presented the results at a regional conference. I would have never been able to have this opportunity without the help of my scholarship.  Thank you for your generosity!

~ Jennifer Delsole ’13

I would like to thank you for assisting me in attending Fairfield University. I understand more fully the challenges that exist in the real world and how gracious your contribution is. Thank you for helping me fulfill my four years of education.

~ Kristopher McIntosh ’13

I would like to thank you for all you have done for me and for making all of my wonderful experiences possible. I am the first child in my family to attend college and there is nothing else in life I would rather ask for than to have this opportunity. Your generosity is truly appreciated.

~ Michelle Aste ’14

Thank you for your generous support. Without your kindness, I know that I would not be able to attend Fairfield University. I love this school with all my heart! I look forward to one day being able to give back to other students as you have given to me.

~ Mary Grace DeSantis ’14

I cannot possibly thank you enough for the opportunity that you’ve given me. Without this scholarship, I would have missed out on the best possible college experience I could have asked for. I have been inspired, educated, and deeply, positively changed by coming to Fairfield University.

~ Owen Corey ’14

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I truly appreciate your generosity because not everyone is blessed with a great education like the one here at Fairfield University.  Your gift will not go to waste because I will do my best to succeed and make a positive difference in the world with my education.

~ Sanjida Ahmed ’15

I am truly thankful for my scholarship. I love Fairfield. The people that I have met here have changed my life. I am forever thankful.

~ Robert Hoaglund ’15

I would like to say thank you to those who contributed to my college career.  I am extremely thankful to have people who care about students like me.  Thank you for making this dream a reality.

~ Aryanne Pereira ’15

This is the most remarkable gift I have ever received. I’ve always wanted to go to college, and I have no words to thank you properly for your help.  You have no idea how much this means to me.  Thank you.

~ Aubrey Sierer ’16

Your generosity is what allows me to attend Fairfield University.  I am very appreciative and I hope one day to help others the way you have helped me.  Thank you.

~ Gerard McMullin ’16

Great care and effort have been taken to ensure that this Honor Roll of Donors is accurate, but in the event an error has occurred, we sincerely apologize. Please contact Cathy O'Donnell, Director of Stewardship, at (203) 254-4000 ext. 3473 if an inaccuracy is found.