The International Studies Program, a collaborative effort of the College of Arts and Sciences, and the Dolan School of Business, offers majors in International Studies and International Business, and a minor in International Studies. The program offers you the flexibility to integrate courses in both schools into your plan of study, and reinforces multidimensional learning with real-world experience through:
- Service learning
- Model United Nations
- Study abroad opportunities
- Work with our faculty in research projects
- Student teaching assistantships
- Advanced language training
The International Studies Program draws from a group of interdisciplinary faculty, practitioners, and students from many parts of the world with a commitment to thinking critically about global challenges and promoting social justice and service. The program seeks to heighten global awareness in the ways we situate ourselves geographically, and encounter conflict, gender, race, class, nationality, the environment, and development.
* This blog and its content are managed by Jermain Griffin, Associate Director, International Studies Program.