Bring THEATRE to your Classroom and
Your Class to the THEATRE!
Theatre Fairfield, the resident production company on campus, chooses plays with you in mind. Since we are the production wing of the academic Theatre major and minor program, Theatre Fairfield is committed to bringing important, complex, provocative drama to our campus community and we want you and your students to be a part of our work. The theatre experience is not complete without an audience and you are our audience.
10 Great Reasons to Include a Theatre Fairfield show on your Syllabus:
1. It’s easy to require your students to attend—we give 6 performances of every show, so they have choice as to the date/time. All performances are on campus, so there is no travel involved.
2. Tickets are only $5 for students; students may also want to usher, in which case they will get in for free
3. You can block book seats for a particular performance by contacting Kyle Russell, the Quick Center Box Office manager, email@example.com
4. We will send you a copy of our script in advance for consideration for your classes.
5. We will bring directors, designers, actors, and other production personnel to your class to discuss the script and our interpretation of it
6. We will hold special post-show Talk-Backs with you and your students on topics/issues of your choice
7. We welcome YOUR suggestions for future productions that will supplement what you are teaching (please contact us at least a year in advance!)
8. This is a great way to engage students outside of the classroom and into the large Fairfield community.
10.For Updated and Detailed Information, please go to www.blog.fairfield.edu/theatrefairfield/