On Thursday, March 19th, the Department of Communication and the Career Planning Center will be hosting the annual “Careers in Communication” event in the Kelley Center’s Presentation Room. As in previous years, a stellar group of panelists has been lined up to share in their professional experiences with communication majors and students in related fields. The event begins at 6.30 PM (reception) with the panel beginning at 7.00 PM.
- Pamela Antonacchio (’07) — OmniconMediaGroup
- Michael Barrett (’07) — Logo/MTV Networks
- Isabel Cruz (’94) — NBC Universal
- Hannah DeGiovanni (’06) — Rodale, Inc.
- Jennifer Gregory (’03) — History Channel
- Tom Maloney (’98) — Source Interlink Media
If you are a communication major, we encourage you to attend, regardless of your graduation year. You will have a chance to meet folks making the most out of their Fairfield Communication degrees in a variety of communication and media fields, ask questions and network. We suggest you show early and dress the part you want to be. While suits are not necessary, looking like you care about your future is.
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/6rq36lf