Stephanie Stadig ’10 has been chosen to receive a prestigious William G. McGowan scholarship worth $18,000 to go toward her senior year’s tuition in the Charles F. Dolan School of Business. The highly competitive scholarship program, which is open to students enrolled in AACSB-accredited business schools throughout the United States, rewards applicants who:
- Achieve academic excellence
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Show an intellectual curiosity
- Display entrepreneurial potential
- Are involved in campus and community activities
http://www.drvc.org/joomla/5-mg-cialis-almak/ buy cialis online viagra.
Tiny URL for this post: web visit.