Paul Maloney will be conducting a two-day Performance Coaching Workshop on November 12th and 19th from 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at Alumni House. Attendees will develop skills in:
- Conducting a situational analysis
- Applying the ADEPT Coaching Model
- Selecting an appropriate coaching style
- Determining coaching readiness
- Coaching difficult people
- Receiving feedback on their coaching
The methodology is interactive with case discussions, practice exercises, feedback, self-assessment, and action planning. It may be taken for credit, non-credit, or CEUs.
For details, please contact Ms. Kim Baer, GSEAP Dean’s Office, or (203) 254-4000 ext. 2140.
Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/7cgmfmz