Student Profile: Kathryn Dennen

Submitted by Deirdre Bennett, Assistant Director, Student Affairs Communications on January 31, 2013

As long as you just remember to be yourself and make smart choices, everything will fall into place and it will be a blast!

Kathryn Dennen’15

Hometown: Oxford, Conn.

Class: 2015

Major: English

See Kathryn’s ePortfolio created as part of her First Year Experience seminar.

I CHOSE FAIRFIELD BECAUSE…

When I walk onto the campus, I feel that I am home!

My most memorable academic experience so far…

I really loved going to office hours and getting to know my professors! I also really enjoyed staying on top of my work and setting and achieving academic goals on my own!

Outside of the classroom my favorite thing at fairfield that really enhances my experience is…

Getting involved in clubs and attending campus activities. For example, I am a part of Theater Fairfield, the Fairfield Dance Ensemble, New Student Programs, Lord’s Chords, and I also attend events such as the Cancer Crusher Hoedown, Karaoke Night at the Levee, Rock Climbing through FUSA, President’s Ball, Late Night at Barone, Gonzaga Movie Nights, and many more!

One thing i wish i knew about college life before i got here is…

That there is nothing to worry about! As long as you just remember to be yourself and make smart choices, everything will fall into place and it will be a blast!

one positive thing i have learned about myself since coming to fairfield is

That I have a lot of energy to channel into a variety of the opportunities Fairfield has to offer!

the one fairfield experience i will definitely remember is…

My experience as a New Student Leader for the Class of 2016.

Tiny URL for this post: http://tinyurl.com/aamecmh